This textbook teaches the main fundamentals of hydraulics and electrohydraulics in a clear manner:
- Physical fundamentals of hydraulics
- Fundamentals regarding hydraulic fluids
- Components of the power supply section
- Drives, pressure regulators, directional control valves, shut-off valves, flow control valves, proportional valves as well as characteristic values and designs
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering and electrical components
- Workflow descriptions for processing machines and production systems
- Circuit symbols and layout of circuit diagrams
- Safety measures for electrohydraulic control systems
Renate Aheimer, Christine Löffler, Dieter Merkle, Georg Prede, Klaus Rupp, Dieter Scholz, Burkhard Schrader
2012 edition, 232 pages, in colour, bound.
This software enables you to design and simulate the sample circuits supplied on a PC.