The workbook for the distributing/conveyor station contains seven project-based exercises in increasing complexity. Work instructions and safety precautions, fundamental technical information on components and mode of operation of the distributing/conveyor station and detailed help guides and circuit diagrams provide ideal preparation for industrial reality.
The workbook contains:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for the student
- Courseware on data storage media/download
- Authors: Frank Ebel, Christian Hartung, Markus Schmid, Dimitrios Tsakas
- Version 05/2018
The workbook teaches the following learning content, among others:
- Getting to know the stacking magazine and belt modules and commissioning these.
- Acquisition of PLC programming knowledge
- Becoming familiar with digital sensors and actuators
- Preparation and commissioning of a mechatronic system
- Control of a lockstep motor with a microcontroller