Light can be produced in a variety of efficient ways.
Different lamps are compared in terms of mode of operation, light produced, industrial energy efficiency and dimming processes.
- Printed version of work book and solution volume
- PDF versions on disk for printing out
- Additionally available didactic material
- Includes right of reproduction for an institution at one site
- Method of operation of lamps
- Industrial energy efficiency of lamps
- Light and light temperature
- Dimming properties
- Taught using practical project exercises