The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology with the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Generation of alternating current
- Signal shapes (sine, rectangular, triangular, sawtooth)
- Presentation forms: Pointer diagram and linear representation
- Frequency, period, amplitude, momentary values
- Current intensity and power (without phase shift)
1x Analog In Connect
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).