EDS® Water Management is a modular training system which represents the core processes of a water and wastewater treatment plant in the form of a water loop from the source to the wastewater treatment plant and back again.
After having worked through the exercises in the "Wastewater Treatment" workbook, learners will be able to:
- Simulate central processes related to the sedimentation of sludge
- Analyze the behavior of floc with different flow rates and solid matter content
- Name the consequences of hydraulic overload of a wastewater treatment plant
- Describe the basic function of aerobic water treatment and the role of sludge recirculation
- Measure the amount of dissolved oxygen and highlight the advantages of continuous measurement
All workbooks contain:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for learners
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
M. Groß, C. Klippstein, P. Maurer, Y. Salazar, T. Schwab, K. Treffry-Goatley, J. Voortman
Edition 2014, 122 pages, color, in folder.