EDS® Water Management is a modular training system which represents the core processes of a water and wastewater treatment plant in the form of a water loop from the source to the wastewater treatment plant and back again.
After having worked through the exercises in the "Wastewater Transport" workbook, learners will be able to:
- transport solid matter in a sewer system using different flow speeds
- name the effects of exceeding the hydraulic capacity
- name the basic mechanisms that make flushing necessary
- describe the functions of a rain overflow basin
- explain the functional principle of a flow basin for solid matter retention
All workbooks contain:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for learners
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
M. Groß, C. Klippstein, P. Maurer, Y. Salazar, T. Schwab
Issue 2014, 82 pages, colour, in folder.