With this package, the FluidSIM® software can be used to control training packages. FluidSIM® controls via EasyPort USB and processes the inputs and outputs connected to the universal connection unit according to their programming, e.g. using the digital module contained in FluidSIM®.
The Controlling using FluidSIM® package contains everything you need to control training packages TP 201 and TP 601. FluidSIM® Pneumatics is required for TP 201 and FluidSIM® Hydraulics for TP 601. A set of brief instructions provides information on the individual steps.
The sample solutions are included on a data storage medium as FluidSIM® CT programs.
- Equipment set TP 201 – Basic level: Basic electropneumatics training (Order no. 540712)
- FluidSIM® 5
- Aluminum profile plate
- Tabletop power supply unit
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Order no. 8092668)
- Brief instructions for FluidSIM® (Order no. 556267)
- EasyPort USB – An interface for measuring, open-loop control, closed-loop control. Connects the simulation to the real world (Order no. 548687)
- Quick-Fix screw adapter (Order no. 549806)
- Universal connection unit, digital (SysLink) (Order no. 162231)
- I/O data cable with SysLink connectors (IEEE 488) (Order no. 34031)