The process interface is used for the bidirectional transmission of process signals between a real control process in low-voltage technology (24 V=) and a PC. Maximum of one EasyPort Mini module can be connected to the PC via the USB interface.
- 6 digital or analog input and output channels
- Maximum current per output channel 0.5 A, 24 V (digital) or 0…10 V / 6 mA ±3% (analog)
- Digital input switching threshold 5.2 V hysteresis 1.4V or analog 0…10 V
Ri > 10 kΩ
- Power supply 24 V DC 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC plug
- The statuses of the digital inputs/outputs and the module’s ID appear at a monochrome graphic display with 64 x 48 pixel.
- The process interface can be reprogrammed
- USB 2.0 interface to connect to a PC via mini USB socket
- Including micro USB 2.0 connecting cable
- Short circuit proof