This training program uses practical examples to show the difference between open- and closed-loop control in automation. Easy-to-understand tasks are used first to examine the overall process of a simple functioning system. Later sections then look at different types of controllers, the different ways in which signals are represented and processed, and the ways in which programs are implemented.
From the contents:
- Differences between open- and closed-loop control (characteristics of controllers, characteristics of regulators
- DIN 19226
- Signal types
- Differences between types of control
- Signal processing (synchronous control, controlling links, asynchronous control, process control)
- Types of control (regulating to fixed values, tracking values)
- Regulators (P, I, and D controllers, combined controllers such as PI or PID controllers)
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here