The EduTrainer® net board enables different mains systems to be simulated, with a focus on the earthing conditions of the mains power. The creation of systems with direct earthing (first letter of the mains designation T) is supported; one TN-… or TT-… system can be emulated.
All connection positions are standardised and are on safety sockets.
- Input voltage: 3 AC/400 V (50 Hz)
- Output for connecting additional EduTrainer® protective measures
- Output voltage: 3 AC/400 V, protected against short circuit and overload
- Output current: max. 6 A
- Front plate: 266 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on tabletop
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Phase indicator L1, L2, L3 for input and output voltage
- Key actuator for enabling the voltage