Light can be produced in a variety of efficient ways.
The equipment set provides an introduction to lighting engineering. Particularly the mode of operation of the lamps and the light they produce as well as their comparison, industrial energy efficiency and consumption costs and/or amortization of the acquisition can be considered.
The dimming of lamps with conventional and electronic dimmers is also possible.
An 8-piece cable set for 2 mm connections and measurements is included with the equipment set.
- Method of operation of lamps
- Industrial energy efficiency of lamps
- Light and light temperature
- Dimming properties
- Taught using practical project exercises
- Complete function range
- Easy, fast and reliable setup
- Work book with theoretical part and project tasks
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 58 pcs, brown, black, gray, and blue, with gray plugs (Order no. 8092669)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables and safety jumper plugs, 14 pieces, green-yellow (Order no. 8092672)
- Energy-efficient lighting engineering: workbook (Order no. 8074441)