Fluorescent lamps are used for a variety of purposes and are wired differently.
The equipment set provides an introduction into fluorescent lamp circuits and emergency light modules. The setup of extremely diverse circuits with one or two fluorescent lamps using conventional wiring or electronic ballasts as well as technical light and energy investigations are possible. As a special feature, circuits with an emergency light module can also be set up and investigated.
An 8-piece cable set for 2 mm connections and measurements is included with the equipment set.
- Mode of operation of fluorescent lamps
- Function of the components
- Circuits with fluorescent lamps
- Emergency light
- Taught using practical project exercises
- Complete function range
- Easy, fast and reliable setup
- Work book with theoretical part and project tasks
- Front panel with multicolored, scratch-resistant front print
- Graphics with division into didactic function blocks
- Rear hood for use in A4 frame or as upright table unit
- All connections are equipped with 4 mm or 2 mm safety sockets
- Removable adapter for PE conductor plug-in system which cannot be swapped over
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 58 pcs, brown, black, gray, and blue, with gray plugs (Order no. 8092669)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables and safety jumper plugs, 14 pieces, green-yellow (Order no. 8092672)
- Fluorescent lamps: workbook (Order no. 8074442)