The 1 AC RCD Type B module contains a residual current device (RCD) meant for single-phase installations that will detect fault currents flowing to earth that are too small to trip a circuit breaker, but sufficient to cause an electric shock or an electrical fire. The RCD is also equipped with auxiliary contacts for monitoring purposes.
- Input voltage: 1x 230 V AC
- Output voltage: 1x 230 V AC
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- Connection via 2 and 4 mm safety plugs
- Console housing for use in an A4 frame or on a table with optional rubber feet
- Equipped with light indicators showing the presence of voltage on the output
- Scope of delivery: 1 AC RCCB Type B with 1 NO and 1 NC auxiliary contact, In=25A, 30 mA