The 3 AC RCD Type B module contains a residual current device (RCD). This device has been designed for three-phase installations that detect fault currents flowing to earth that are too small to trip a circuit breaker, but sufficient to cause an electric shock or an electrical fire. The RCD is also equipped with auxiliary contact for monitoring purposes.
- Input voltage: 3x 400 V AC
- Output voltage: 3x 400 V AC
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- Connection via 2 and 4 mm safety plugs
- Console housing for use in an A4 frame or on a table with optional rubber feet
- Equipped with light indicators showing the presence of voltage on the output
- Scope of delivery: 3 AC RCCB Type B with 1 NO and 1 NC auxiliary contact, In=25A, 30 mA